Monday, January 10, 2011

French Birthday Tags

I wanted to quickly share something I made earlier tonight.  I got the idea from the cute French Christmas tags I made last month.  I thought it would be cute to use the "Bon Anniversaire", Happy Birthday image Anne found last October, and the large vintage sheet music cards I have.  Also, mom scored a huge box of crystals at the auction she went to this past weekend.  I put them all together and, Voila.  These would be so cute on top a gift, or posted on a memo board. 


French Bday sheets 006 (800x600) 
Sorry, the pictures aren't the greatest, but you get the idea though. They turned out really cute.


French Bday sheets 011 (600x800) 


One last thing.  It is my girlfriend Carrie's Birthday tomorrow.  She is one of my oldest, and dearest friends.   For our 40th birthdays, Carrie and I and a few more of our friends, all went to Vegas this past November together.  We all had a blast.  I just wanted to wish her a big Happy Birthday. Bon Anniversaire Carrie! 


 



1 comment: